HOME BASED & CREATIVE SERVICES
There are many types of goods & services that people want & need.
Your business makes our lifestyles more enjoyable & qualitative.
We offer services to a variety of other business types that are typically owned-managed and target the consumer end of the business spectrum, they include:
|Specialty Products / Services|
|Seamstresses / Tailors|
Your 3 Unique Needs:
- Bookkeeping – being a creative business often requires a great deal of your precious time and focus. You won’t have to worry about your bookkeeping not being in order as we will take care of it in a timely and highly professional manner.
- Tax Laws – there are several tax laws that will help you to minimize the amount of taxes that your company pays and we will navigate you through them.
- Costs & Expenses – as a home-based business and/or a creative enterprise, you have a number of costs and expenses that need to be treated differently in order to minimize your taxes. Let us show you how.
Other Related Services
- Tax preparation for both federal and provincial filings that will give you confidence they are being taken care of
- Tax planning strategies in place for both your personal and business to minimize the taxes that you pay.
- Monthly stay-on-track meetings to monitor company progress, remit payments to Canada Revenue Agency and discuss any company items
- Establishing policies & procedures
- Quickbooks & Sage software expertise
- Review of budget procedures
- Review of job costing
- Review of financial statements
- Fiscal year-end review and questions
- Liaison with tax planning and preparation advisors for fiscal year-end and during personal tax time.
Bookkeeping & Accounting:
- Payroll processing
- Processing employee timesheets
- Processing employee expenses
- Calculation of monthly payroll remittances to Canada Revenue Agency
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly credit card reconciliations
- Posting client payments and deposits
- Processing and management of accounts payable
- Calculation of monthly or quarterly GST and remittance of amounts to Canada Revenue Agency
- Monthly corporate tax installment to Canada Revenue Agency (if applicable)
- Creation and entry of journal entries
- Processing of vendor payments
- Generating monthly financial statements of balance sheet and profit/loss statements
- General Ledger maintenance
- Preparation of year-end file to submit to tax preparers and tax planning professionals
- Special circumstances
We have other services that will be helpful to your business:
Contact us to learn how we can help you to be in control of your business money.
call us at 780 – 901 – 9494