When performing bookkeeping for your own business or as an employee with this responsibility,
it is essential to know how business bookkeeping works with Quickbooks software.
Given that business bookkeeping must be complete, accurate and ultimately accountable,
it helps to have the reassurance of professional guidance.
We are certified Quickbooks Proadvisors for both the online and desktop versions.
Does This Describe You & Quickbooks?
- You wish to better understand how to use particular functions and features of Quickbooks in order for you to use it to its fullest benefit.
- Maybe you are new to Quickbooks and wish to learn how to set it up properly.
- Perhaps you have already been working with Quickbooks, but have questions related to how to perform certain activities
- May be you need help about how to record particular transactions.
- You would appreciate knowing how to work more efficiently with your Quickbooks and bookkeeping work.
- Possibly you need help with improving your Quickbooks and bookkeeping processes.
Quickbooks Professional Tip:
We have found that one of the best methods to know if everything is on the right track with your Quickbooks set-up is to have a professional Quickbooks Proadvisor evaluate your progress. All bookkeepers, new and established, know the feeling of having another professional give their experienced opinion as to the development of their work. Practical guidance will provide reassurance that your Quickbooks bookkeeping system is correct.
Our Simple Process:
We have a simple pay-as-you-go process where you select the amount of time that you wish from our service choices (see below). If you are new to us, then it may be helpful to start with the 1 hour option as it will help you to become familiar with us and gain confidence.
- After you pay through our secure payment portal, you will be redirected to schedule your Quickbooks consultation date and time. Note that we only book in 1 hour increments, but you may book more than that in one day. If you have paid for longer than 1 hour, we will keep track of your time that is rounded up to the nearest 15 minutes. Note there is a slight discount for time over 1 hour.
- On the date and time that you choose, we will phone you to start your consultation that is a combination of phone and online help.
Scheduling Your Quickbooks Help:
To schedule your time with us, simply follow the process below:
- Select the Service Choice from the drop-down menu below and then below that, select which Quickbooks you need help with (Online or Desktop).
- Then press the “Click Here to Start” button and you will be directly to our secure portal to pay online with credit or debit card.
- After payment, you will be re-directed to a calendar to schedule your time.
Note if you need help with your online payment or have a question – email us at email@example.com and we will help you.
The information, products and services provided by Bird’s-Eye Re-view Business Services Ltd. on this site and all products, services, consultations, courses, content otherwise are on an “as is” basis. The intent for their use and application is for educational purposes and to assist the purchaser/user in becoming more knowledgeable in the managing, viewing and having an improved perspective.
No other warranty or claim of suitability for any other purpose is claimed. Bird’s-Eye Re-view Business Services Ltd. will not be responsible for the correctness of results, the application of this information and/or products or services or any other application, integration and use therein.
Likewise, any consequences that may arise from its use are not the responsibility of Bird’s-Eye Re-view Business Services Ltd. The processes, activities and mindsets as outlined are strictly of the opinion of Bird’s-Eye Re-view Business Services Ltd.and by no means constitute a single authority. The background, understanding and interpretation of the purchaser/user may impact results in their application and Bird’s-Eye Re-view Business Services Ltd.. cannot be held responsible for these results.