As a business owner, you know first-hand the risks, energy & effort that it takes to be successful.
We help you to continue to build your business through becoming your trusted ally.
We offer services that are tailored to businesses that are typically owner-managed and are privately held corporations or sole proprietorships.
Their business profiles are varied, so our breadth of experience is able to provide the ongoing help and support that all business owners need.
Direct Benefits to Your Business & to Your Peace-of-Mind
Being an entrepreneur means you have a great deal to manage, plan and decide. Becoming profitable and remaining so takes all of your focus and attention.
In addition to the legal requirement to have a proper set of financial records in place, there are a number of other operational and strategic benefits to having an optimal set of bookkeeping records together with associated accounting, tax and advisory services in place for your business:
We help you in more ways than just bookkeeping, accounting and tax services.
Direct Benefits to Your Business:
* Have the ability to keep track of key performance measurements like cash flow, profit/loss, and net worth.
* Attain direct management of your cash, to ensure you are able to meet your obligations.
* Obtain reliance on your ability to pay all of your bills and financial obligations on time as agreed.
* Draw comparisons about your business growth (or lack of) from year to year.
* Determine whether or not certain business strategies are actually working to your advantage.
* Avoid late fees, penalties and interest from Canada Revenue Agency if your business is non-compliant in its business filings and payments.
* Avoid Canada Revenue Agency tax penalties, interest or taxes determined to be payable, due to your inability to defend deductions claimed.
* Simplify the process of raising capital with lenders through your financial statements and disclosure of past performance.
Peace-of-mind Benefits to Your Business:
* Experience the benefits of having a professional team taking care of your business financial records.
* Attain a sense of pride in your financial records and eliminate anxiety about their presentation.
* Have the ability to stop worrying about your business money and allow yourself to focus on making your company more profitable.
* Feel confident that your business is receiving the ongoing support that it needs.
* Save time and lowering stress involved in finding the documents and information needed in the event of a Canada Revenue Agency audit.
* Access enhanced records that will assist and facilitate in the preparation of yearly tax returns without extra worry.
We are located in Edmonton, Alberta. For clients outside of the Greater Edmonton area, we offer secure, remote services option through online and telephone communications.
Accounting & Compliance Services:
Bookkeeping & Accounting – being a business owner often requires a great deal of your precious time and focus. You won’t have to worry about your bookkeeping as we will take care of it in a timely and highly professional manner. Everything from payroll to recording business transactions and performing reconciliations – you will feel reassured everything is being appropriately handled. In addition, with your business bookkeeping in order, it will make tax preparation seamless.
Compliance Filings – we explain and prepare what is expected of your company by Canada Revenue Agency for your company payroll source deductions, GST remittances and if you owe business tax installments. When your business files and pays what is required and on time, you will avoid problems with the tax authorities in the form of late fee assessments, interest and penalties for non-compliance.
Tax Preparation – as a business owner you likely are aware of how tax laws effect your business and how they change. Our business is knowing how tax laws impact your business and how to interpret them. We have a small business team who can prepare both federal and provincial filings and they will advise about the tax laws to minimize the amount of taxes that your company pays.
Tax Planning – strategies can be put into place for both your individual, family and business in order to minimize the total taxes that you pay. You will have the least possible amount of tax liabilities while experiencing a maximum of profit and improvements to your cash flow.
Business Advisory Services:
Scheduled Meetings – these monthly or quarterly stay-on-track meetings are designed to review financial statements, monitor company progress, remit payments to Canada Revenue Agency and discuss any relevant matters to-date. Clients often like this as a “touch base” meeting where any new and ongoing business items, questions or concerns are discussed.
Establishing policies & procedures – managing your business properly takes organization. We can help you to establish policies & procedures that will be advantageous to the smooth operating of your business. For example, we can help you to set-up company procedures for employees, client protocols, creating an accounts receivable collections policy or other related systems.
Year-end Services – the fiscal or calendar year-end requires your business taxes to be prepared and filed. A year-end tax file needs to be compiled and forwarded to tax planning and preparation advisors. We liaise with them to facilitate your tax planning and preparation requirements for your fiscal year-end.
Periodic Financial & Budget Reviews – you may be in need to help to establish a budget for your business or perhaps you require your financial statements to be reviewed. Both of these activities will help you to monitor your company performance and discover best operational and strategic options.
Contact us to learn how we can help you to be in control of your business finances – Click Here