SPECIALTY CREATIVE ENTREPRENEURS
There are many types of goods & services that people want & need.
Your business makes our lifestyles more enjoyable & qualitative.
We offer services to a variety of creative businesses that are typically owned-managed and target the consumer end of the business spectrum, they include:
|Interior Designers & Decorators|
|Restaurants & Cafes|
|Seamstresses / Tailors|
|Specialty Products / Services|
Your 3 Unique Needs:
- Bookkeeping – being a creative business often requires a great deal of your precious time and focus. You won’t have to worry about your bookkeeping not being in order as we will take care of it in a timely and highly professional manner.
- Tax Laws – there are several tax laws that will help you to minimize the amount of taxes that your company pays and we will navigate you through them.
- Costs & Expenses – as a creative enterprise, you have a number of costs and expenses that need to be treated differently in order to minimize your taxes. Let us show you how.
Contact us to learn how to be in control of your business money – Click Here
We offer a complimentary initial phone consultation.
Bookkeeping & Accounting:
- Payroll processing
- Processing employee timesheets
- Processing employee expenses
- Calculation of monthly payroll remittances to Canada Revenue Agency
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly credit card reconciliations
- Posting client payments and deposits
- Processing and management of accounts payable
- Calculation of monthly or quarterly GST and remittance of amounts to Canada Revenue Agency
- Monthly corporate tax installment to Canada Revenue Agency (if applicable)
- Creation and entry of journal entries
- Processing of vendor payments
- Generating monthly financial statements of balance sheet and profit/loss statements
- General Ledger maintenance
- Preparation of year-end file to submit to tax preparers and tax planning professionals
- Special circumstances
- Tax preparation for both federal and provincial filings that will give you confidence they are being taken care of
- Tax planning strategies in place for both your personal and business to minimize the taxes that you pay.
- Monthly stay-on-track meetings to monitor company progress, remit payments to Canada Revenue Agency and discuss any company items
- Establishing policies & procedures
- Quickbooks & Sage software expertise
- Review of budget procedures
- Review of job costing
- Review of financial statements
- Fiscal year-end review and questions
- Liaison with tax planning and preparation advisors for fiscal year-end and during personal tax time.