Key Business Services for Small Business Owners
As a successful entrepreneur, you know first-hand the risks, energy & effort that it takes to be successful.
We help you to continue to build your business through becoming your trusted ally.
We offer services that are tailored to successful small businesses that are typically owner-managed and are privately held corporations or sole proprietorships.
Their business profile are professional service firms, creative entrepreneurs and specialty trades & contractors, often with less than 10 employees and generating annual revenue ranging from $ 200,000 to $ 5 million. Our breadth of experience provides the ongoing help and support that all business owners need.
Direct Benefits to Your Business
Being an entrepreneur means you have a great deal to manage, plan and decide. Becoming profitable and remaining so takes all of your focus and attention. We help you in more ways than just bookkeeping, accounting and tax services.
We become your trusted business ally.
In addition to the legal requirement to have a proper set of financial records in place, there are a number of other operational and strategic benefits to having an optimal set of bookkeeping records together with associated accounting, tax and advisory services in place for your business:
* Feel confident that your business is receiving the ongoing support that it needs.
* Have the ability to keep track of key performance measurements like cash flow, profit/loss, and net worth.
* Attain direct management of your cash, to ensure you are able to meet your obligations.
* Draw comparisons about your business growth (or lack of) from year to year.
* Obtain reliance on your ability to pay all of your bills and financial obligations on time as agreed.
* Determine whether or not certain business strategies are actually working to your advantage.
* Save time and lowering stress involved in finding the documents and information needed in the event of a Canada Revenue Agency audit.
* Benefit from the possibility of saving money on tax preparation because your tax preparers / advisor doesn’t need to bill you for time spent getting your information organized correctly.
* Avoid late fees, penalties and interest from Canada Revenue Agency if your business is non-compliant in its business filings and payments.
* Access enhanced records that will assist and facilitate in the preparation of yearly tax returns without extra worry.
* Avoid Canada Revenue Agency tax penalties, interest or taxes determined to be payable, due to your inability to defend deductions claimed.
* Simplify the process of raising capital with lenders and partners through your financial statements and disclosure of past performance.
* Experience the benefits of having a professional team taking care of your business financial records.
* Attain a sense of pride in your financial records and eliminate anxiety about their presentation.
* Have the ability to stop worrying about your business money and focus on making your business profitable!
Accounting & Compliance Services:
Bookkeeping & Accounting – being a business owner often requires a great deal of your precious time and focus. You won’t have to worry about your bookkeeping as we will take care of it in a timely and highly professional manner. Everything from payroll to recording business transactions and performing reconciliations – you will feel reassured everything is being appropriately handled. In addition, with your business bookkeeping in order, it will make tax preparation seamless.
Compliance Filings – we explain and prepare what is expected of your company by Canada Revenue Agency for your company payroll source deductions, GST remittances and if you owe business tax installments. When your business files and pays what is required and on time, you will avoid problems with the tax authorities in the form of late fee assessments, interest and penalties for non-compliance.
Accounting Software Set-up – if you plan to take care of your own bookkeeping, we can assist with the proper set-up in Quickbooks, Sage or other system, both online and desktop versions. We also can answer questions on an as-needed basis.
Tax Preparation – as a business owner you likely are aware of how tax laws effect your business and how they change. Our business is knowing how tax laws impact your business and how to interpret them. We have a small business team who can prepare both federal and provincial filings and they will advise about the tax laws to minimize the amount of taxes that your company pays.
Tax Planning – strategies can be put into place for both your individual, family and business in order to minimize the total taxes that you pay. You will have the least possible amount of tax liabilities while experiencing a maximum of profit and improvements to your cash flow.
Business Advisory Services:
Scheduled Meetings – these monthly or quarterly stay-on-track meetings are designed to review financial statements, monitor company progress, remit payments to Canada Revenue Agency and discuss any relevant matters to-date. Clients often like this as a “touch base” meeting where any new and ongoing business items, questions or concerns are discussed.
Establishing policies & procedures – managing your business properly takes organization. We can help you to establish policies & procedures that will be advantageous to the smooth operating of your business. For example, we can help you to set-up company procedures for employees, create an accounts receivable collections policy or other related protocols.
Year-end Services – the fiscal or calendar year-end requires your business taxes to be prepared and filed. A year-end tax file needs to be compiled and forwarded to tax planning and preparation advisors. We liaise with them to facilitate your tax planning and preparation requirements for your fiscal year-end.
Periodic Financial & Budget Reviews – you may be in need to help to establish a budget for your business or perhaps you require your financial statements to be reviewed. Both of these activities will help you to monitor your company performance and discover best operational and strategic options.
Contact us to learn how we can help you to be in control of your business finances.
Email us at email@example.com
Call us at 780 – 901 – 9494