You have many demands on your schedule and to manage the expectations of your clients.
We help you to find the time to fulfill your obligations
through our proven methods of accounting for your money.
We offer services to trades persons that focus on minimizing the time that you need to commit to dealing with your business finances. Your business may employ only you, but you may have several contractors or employees that work for you to complete your projects.
You are typically owner-managed and are privately held corporations or a sole proprietorship.
We Have Worked With & Service:
|All Traditional trades|
|Painter & Wallpaper Installers|
|Other Related Professionals|
Your 3 Unique Needs:
- Tax Law – you know how laws impact your business and how they can change. Our business is knowing how tax laws affect your business and how they should be interpreted. We have tax expertise to work to your benefit.
- Deductions – as a tradesperson you will have a combination of paper and electronic documents, you also have deductions that are special to your trade. With our help, you will have many tax savings opportunities.
- Accounting – you likely don’t have the time or desire to deal with the hassles of your own accounts. We properly tax care of everything in a concise, timely and professional manner.
We have a number of tax services that work together to include:
- Tax preparation for both federal and provincial tax authority filings
- Tax planning to foresee and strategize to lessen your taxes and improve the amount of profit that you keep
- Tax planning for both personal and business to lessen your tax liabilities and improve cash flow.
Contact us to make the money handling of your trade service business as successful as you are – Click Here
We offer a complimentary initial phone consultation
Bookkeeping & Accounting:
We offer full-cycle bookkeeping and accounting that includes, but is not limited to:
- Payroll processing
- Processing employee timesheets
- Processing employee expenses
- Calculation of monthly payroll remittances to Canada Revenue Agency
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly credit card reconciliations
- Monthly invoicing and time billing of clients
- Posting client payments and deposits
- Processing and management of accounts payable
- Processing and management of accounts receivable
- Calculation of monthly or quarterly GST and remittance of amounts to Canada Revenue Agency
- Monitoring accounts receivable for delinquent accounts
- Bad debt management
- Monthly corporate tax installment to Canada Revenue Agency (if applicable)
- Creation and entry of journal entries
- Processing of vendor payments
- Posting and monitoring work in progress
- Generating monthly financial statements of balance sheet and profit/loss statements
- General Ledger maintenance
- Preparation of year-end file to submit to tax preparers and tax planning professionals
- Special circumstances
- Monthly stay-on-track meetings to monitor company progress, remit payments to Canada Revenue Agency and discuss any company items
- Establishing office procedures, bad debt collections or other related policies
- Quickbooks & Sage software expertise
- Review of budget procedures
- Review of job costing
- Review of financial statements
- Fiscal year-end review and questions
- Liaison with tax planning and preparation advisors for fiscal year-end and during personal tax time.